9.04.2008

Bathrooms

Oh Martha! I can always count on her to inspire me with beautiful rooms. I just received an email about space-saving ideas for bathrooms and loved all three bathrooms they had designed.
Love the pedestal sink, beautiful cabinet and three towel bars on the back of the door. Brilliant!
This tile is cool and I love this sink as well.
I'd probably use a wider mirror but love it with those sconces.
I'm not a tub person but this gorgeous tub and bathroom makes me feel relaxed just by looking at it. (I think this image is from Desire To Inspire).
Stunning. Love the rock wall and concrete flooring. (desire to inspire)
I love simple modern spaces. And without anything touching the floor, mopping would be a breeze. :) (desire to inspire)
This rug from Pottery Barn Kids is fine but the circle tiles in stripes underneath it is so fun!
Love the tile and beadboard from this home at last year's home show.
Love the tile again.
Love the beadboard tub enclosure, subway tile, and the fun green color on the wall.
This is from Hyrum Bates' home at the home show last year. (Sorry for the pathetically crooked photo). It's from Restoration Hardware.
This sink would be really fun but hard for the kids to reach.

No comments: