8.12.2010

Boden's sale

I love Boden clothes... just not their prices. I was thrilled when I few things a love went on sale in a major way. I had to buy them all.

Love, love love this Scallop Coat. I was so thrilled when it went on sale.
Originally $198. Now $79.

This Fabulous Clutch really is quite fabulous. I wanted it in gray but it was sold out so I bought the pink. It may be a little over the top in that color but it's still fun.

I bought this Ribbed Skinny Cardigan for my daughter just because I wished they had it in my size. So cute with her new Converse sneakers and jean skirt for fall.

This pink Silk Party Dress is perfect on my daughter's slender frame. The price was just right at $18 (down from $62).

I bought this Broderie Shift Dress in white (but the details don't show up well in white on the screen so I posted the poppy color instead).

No comments: