8.18.2008

Sugar City Journal

I've got design on the mind so be prepared for a plethora of my favorites that I've been meaning to post for quite some time.

The ladies over at Sugar City Journal are full of ideas. Here are a few that I love:
Really fun idea for a stairway. Can't tell in the photo above but the design on the steps includes small photos of members of the woman's family.
I love the little cafe curtain on the cabinet. It inspires me for my kids' small kitchen remodel that has been put on the back burner with the pregnancy.
I really can't ever get enough of Amy Butler's Full Moon Polka fabric in every color. It's featured here on the table runner. I love the simple centerpiece. The kids would love to put it together and would get a kick out of the miniature things in it.
Green is my favorite color. I love it in this room. The bed has been transformed into art using Little Red Riding Hood artwork.Love the drama of this headboard.
I am always drawn to polka dots and this bench is no exception. Beautiful!

No comments: