5.29.2008

Charm City Cakes

Belle and I just finished watching the Food Network's Ace of Cakes show. Charm City Cakes, a company based in Baltimore, makes the most amazing cakes I've ever seen. I seriously couldn't figure out which photos to post so here are a whole bunch.
They can make anything you can dream up. I wonder what I would choose... I know my hubby would choose a snow skiing one like this or a waterskiing cake.
Isn't this cake just so beautiful? I love the different shade of green on each layer and the delicate flowers.
Just monkeying around.
M&M madness.
In addition to this Candy Land cake, they also had a Scrabble cake.
So whimsical and fun. And, I love anything with polka dots.
How fun would this be for Father's Day?!?

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

I love it! The polka dots is definitely my fav.