11.15.2009

Cards by Less Ordinary Designs

Last fall, I found Less Ordinary Designs on Etsy and used her to create our twins' birth announcement. For $15, she'll customize a design and email you the file, which you can have printed anywhere. She also has afffordable printing options, which we used. I think we'll use her again this year for our Christmas cards. Here's a style I like that I may use for the twins' first birthday party invitations but with some of the wording from this one below: Let's celebrate how far we've come ... as H & B turn one!


Triplets - yikes!

I think twelve photos of twins could be a little busy so I think the two photo design of this one might be perfect.

I love the design on it. This may be the one I choose for our Christmas cards.


I like some aspects of this one for B's baptism next summer but with the classic styling of the one below.

Love the simplicity of this moving announcement.

No comments: