11.08.2009

I'm loving...

Ever since I saw Anne Marie Barton's home in Utah Style and Design a few years ago, I wanted photos of it for my files. I love her classic contemporary style. Her website has great photos like the one above of her kitchen.

As I'm trying to make my Christmas gifts more personal and thoughtful, this blog about gifting (ideas, etiquette, etc.) is a must read.


Maria Killam's blog, Colour Me Happy, is a wonderful collection of advice like her posts on creating focal points, painting the kitchen cabinets white, the secrets to selling your house, and hiring a designer.

Maybe it's because I'm updating our front door, or maybe it's because I love using initials, but I love this wreath from the Nesting Place.

I love modern design and this alphabet poster from Century Finds is just too much fun.



My crafty daughter would LOVE to make one of these Ragamuffin Garlands from Nesting Place for her newly decorated bedroom -- only in pink, of course.

This fur wreath is just so unexpected and fun for winter. And, with this easy tutorial from Nesting Place, I might actually be able to do it!

No comments: