I still have a few things that need to be assembled and finished. I know December is really crazy but if anyone is interested, I'd love extra hands on Thursday, December 2nd (7 PM) at my home.
Here's what I have planned:
- group chapstcik, nail file, nail polish and lotion/bodywash into the same cellophane bag.
- attach pens to notebooks.
- cover initials on some of the notebooks.
- put the vinyl on the tiles - By far the biggest project of the night. Then place in cellophane bag.
- sew handles on 6 bags.
- put necklace and card into cellophane bags.
- put everything in the bags! Done!