11.24.2010

Lotion and Body Wash


When I was hospitalized the first time during my twin pregnancy for pre-term labor at 29 weeks, I didn't have any toiletries with me. I had rushed from my doctor's appointment straight to the hospital.

When I was admitted, a nurse kindly gave me baby wash and that's what I used for soap and shampoo until I remembered to have Jeremy bring me my toiletries a couple days later. It was not great, to say the least.

So I wanted to include body lotion or body wash in the bags. I used a $10 Kohl's cash card to purchase two sets of assorted body lotions and body washes! Since they were $6 each, it only cost me $2.

I still need 29 more body washes and lotions but I think I'll check out the Black Friday ads tomorrow and brave the crowds (Yikes! I've never done that before!) on Friday if I see a deal somewhere.

No comments: